In this report, 400 senior HR professionals tell us how the pandemic has shifted their approach in employee benefits and beyond.
To successfully manage the impact of COVID-19 and the shift to hybrid working, organisations have re-evaluated their employee benefits strategies.
In the face of an unprecedented global health crisis, and an upturning of the traditional 9-5 model, the employee benefits scheme has become more important than ever as a defining pillar of the employee experience.
In this report, you'll learn:
- How remote working has affected employee wellbeing
- Why organisations are starting to deliver on the promise of consumer-grade workplace technology
- Why organisations are introducing new employee benefits
- What factors employees are prioritising in their benefit choices
- The link between employee benefits and a strong response to the pandemic