1. Data drives a revolution in HR
People data and analytics are vital if organisations want to stay competitive in today’s fast-changing digital economy.
2. Expert tips on how to keep a transient workforce engaged
Employers need to create a positive culture that brings teams together when workers are located miles apart.
3. HR discovers the power of data to motivate staff
Human resources may once have been perceived as laggards in IT, but now the function is benefiting from a digital makeover.
4. How people data can transform a business
Most companies are sitting on a mine of valuable information but failing to get the most out of it.
5. Taking control of the robots
What does HR need to be at the forefront of the integration of man and machine?